Saturday, August 16, 2008

Few impressions of Manhattan


So, after an endless seeming walk down North Manhattan Avenue, which you see here and Bluemont Avenue to reach Wal-Mart and back again, I finally reached my room in Haymaker Hall.

Carrying ten litres of water is really exhausting, especially when it's damn hot outside.

Now that's the junction between North Manhattan Avenue and Bluemont Avenue.
Here are some more pictues from our walk to Wal-Mart, which is in the south east of Manhattan.
So I can say, the few roads of Manhattan I already saw are really the exact kind I was expecting from an american small town.
It's the exact way it looks like in movies.
But it's a nice city, what I saw so far. Just being excited too see the surrounding landscape.

You get some more pictures soon.

No comments: